Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Big WHY.

For a very long time I have been wondering about many things in life. Of which this three letter word beats my understanding.

This word is “WHY”. Most of us have used this word, will continue to, trying to find out why things happen & why things do not happen. Following “Why” we reach the answer we have been looking for anything that keeps us thinking.

Though I am a very big fan of “Why”, I have found answers to a lot of questions. But the capability of “Why” fails in my knowledge to understand “Why one Loves another person/thing.

Scientists claim that they have managed to de-code the human chemistry relating to Love. They say that your brain produces some sort of fluid which ignites love for another being/thing. Or some nonsense. It is “Lust” they are talking about and naming it “Love”.

I hope to find an answer to make me understand “Why we Love another being or thing.”

2 comments:

Usha said...

ah, good question.. lemme know the answer incase you find it..

having said that, i guess it's just better to leave that question aside.. when you love someone/ have someone that loves you, why bother about unnecessary "why's".. rather count it among your blessings and thank God for that.. 'coz a great number of the population are not lucky enough to experience or capable of feeling unconditional love towards another fellow being.

Ferox Magister said...

I agree, not to question with 'Why' but to thank the Almighty for Blessing with Love.