Sunday, December 28, 2008

Definition of Love.

I have been wondering about this four letter word called “Love”. Everyone on Earth uses this word and is obsessed with the same for various reasons. Some of us (Humans) love Parents, God, Music, Cars, Bikes, Artifacts, Studies, Pets, Siblings, Friends, & many more. The List could go on & on.

I have a different definition to this word called “Love”. In my knowledge, Love means Belief & Devotion. I regard the Devotion & Respect for the Love of My life. Irrespective of the fact that She doesn’t need me any more. I don’t need her, but, My soul needs her like the way a new born need his Mother. Like the way Life on Earth needs the Sun.

I have always known that Love is not true when it is Because of something…. But is True when it is In spite of everything.

1 comment:

Rambler said...

I have stopped trying to define love. I can't pin down that there is just one thing constitutes love..Whatever love means, I hope I always have plenty of it in my life!